Deciding to file bankruptcy can be a tough decision. It can be difficult to wade through all the different option out there.
Some signs that you may be in over your head and need to seek help include:
- Inability to make minimum monthly payments
- You have taken payday loans to meet basic budget obligations (food, gas etc) or bills.
- You find yourself juggling bills each month (paying some but not all)
- You have no emergency fund or savings
- You have been threatened with foreclosure or repossession
- All of your credit lines are at or near their maximum limit
San Diego bankruptcy attorney
IF THESE WARNING SIGNS DESCRIBE YOUR SITUATION
IT IS TIME TO SEEK ASSISTANCE!
No Gimmicks, Hidden Fees or Bait and Switch Tactics
If you are tired of attorneys playing games on you, then come and meet with me and get the straight facts about what your matter will cost. Lots of attorneys will tell you one thing on the telephone and another when you come into the office or hit you with hidden fees or costs that you never knew about before you walked in the door to their office. I have an excellent reputation in the community as evidenced by my A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and pride myself in being a straight shooter so you can be confident in what I tell you.